Foodstand is a people-(em)powered community on the frontline of good food. We’re made up of eaters and good-food makers, united by the mission to bring good eating choices to all, and make good food the default not the exception. The Foodstand app is where the community gathers digitally to stay in the know about what’s happening—to share and learn the most interesting news, events, tips, and finds in the good-food movement. Join today if you’re interested in better eating, no matter where you are on your journey! Take a stand for good food.
- Easily share posts that help the community stay informed about what’s happening in good food—info about a recall, announcements, events you’re hosting or attending, news we shouldn’t miss, ideas from your kitchen, new restaurant openings, and offers
- Pose questions to the community or to specific subgroups like farmers or vegetarians
- Share links and photos easily on Foodstand and across Facebook and Twitter with one tap
- Chat with the community by commenting on posts or sending direct messages to your favorite food maker, writer, chef, or fellow food lover
- Upvote posts to determine what’s on our Hot List
- Create a bio and link to things you support, like your blog, restaurant, business, or org you love to help the community get to know you
- Get featured across our channels for sharing the most helpful posts
Why we exist:
Foodstand is here to connect a community of good eaters together. We believe that through connecting people, we can harness the power and voice of the community to make a substantial change in our food world. A change in the food world means empowering us with information about what’s on our plates. And when we know what’s on our plates, we are able to make healthier food choices—not only for ourselves, but for the whole world.
When we do this, in unison, that’s when we’ve made a food stand.
Our good eating manifesto:
We aspire to be better eaters everyday. We’re not perfect and that’s okay. We instead celebrate in our progress and the progress of others.
It starts with asking what’s on our plates. From there we will strive to:
- Choose foods that keep us healthy.
- Eat food that is grown or produced with integrity.
- Support makers that treat people fairly and animals humanely.
- Source what we eat locally when possible.
- Strive to eat more plants.
- Cook from home when we can.
- Waste less food, if not at all.
These small daily actions get us a few steps closer to expanding access to better food, strengthening our local communities, and improving the environment we live in.
Foodstand is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Foodstand (version 1.2) has a file size of 12.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.